The competition is about innovation and modernization from hub to bottle.
All registered wineries will benefit from technical assistance and consultancy.
5 winners will receive up to 150,000 lei per company for the implementation of the technologies.
Who can participate?
All wineries in the Republic of Moldova, registered according to the legislation in force, which have a good reputation and are registered in the Wine Registry.
What are the steps to follow?
- Fill out the competition registration form – https://rb.gy/iutlk
- Prepare a project proposal (pitch), according to the model that can be downloaded here: https://rb.gy/2xn8s
- Send the pitch to: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2023, 5:00 p.m.
What are we looking for?
- Innovation, feasibility, sustainability and impact in the wine industry.
- Projects that bring innovations and significant improvements to the stages of the wine value chain.
Unique opportunity to keep up with the latest technologies such as IoT, robots, drones, ERP, CRM, artificial intelligence and more. Each company-candidate to the program can benefit from consulting services subsidized by the program to identify technologies, develop technical specifications, facilitate dialogue with tech suppliers.
The contest is organized by the USAID Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Project in Moldova (PCRR), the National Vine and Wine Office (ONVV) and the Agency for the Development and Modernization of Agriculture (ADMA).
To benefit from funding, the winners must co-finance at least 30% of the total budget needed to implement their project.
See the full Contest Rules: https://rb.gy/w4ie2
Registration for the Winery of the Future 2023 Competition is open here: https://rb.gy/iutlk