Tronciu Winery is located at the mouth of the Lapusnița River in Pereni village, Pașcani commune of the Hîncești district. It is part of the dynasty of viticulturists and winemakers in its 4th generation.
The household of Nicolae Tronciu has become a small family business, producing quality wine which excels through its unique character and nature.
The wines are made with passion and dedication, in a limited volume, primarily designated for connoisseurs who know how to appreciate a wine created by efforts of a modest and honest man. Mr. Nicolae Tronciu gets fully involved into the entire viticulture and winemaking process for this reason consumers can feel the special character of the wine in each bottle.
The producer offers dry and semi-dry wines produced of Feteasca Neagră varieties, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc. The wines can be enjoyed with authentic traditional food characteristic for the Codru area.
- Reservation required: Yes
- Open hours (Monday – Sunday): 10:00 – 21:00
- Period: All year round
- Spoken languages: Romanian, Russian, Italian
- Guided Tours and Wine Tastings
- Carriage and Bicycle Tours
- Familiarisation with Traditions and Customs of the Region
- Wine and Souvenir Shop
- Lunch and Dinner
Sightseeing in the area
- Bardar Zoo
- Manuc Bei Castle in Hincesti town
- Curtea Domnească in Lapușna village
- The Church “Schimbarea la Față” with four porches in Pereni village
/ Follow us
/ Subscribe to news
/ International Websites
Wine Of Moldova